Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's a New Day

I'm determined to be successful at blogging.  I love to read other blogs and want to have a place to capture the everyday moments that I can't/don't capture in pictures and scrapbook pages.  I've started a blog on several occasions and maybe did two or three post.  I don't seem to make the time and wonder what I should blog but it's a new day!!  

Journal Your Christmas 2012 is about to start and I thought that might just be the perfect way to get into a blogging groove.  There will be a prompt each day of the month of December and hopefully I will be able to keep up.

I made the CTMH Advent Calendar last weekend.  I have a week to fill it up with goodies and activities to do each day.  There is just one slight dilemma...do I have the calendar with each box in chronological order or do I mix the boxes up so you have to search for the day?  Hmmmm...guess I'll have to consult with Tom and see what he prefers.

Until tomorrow
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment